This is a sponsored post by Post Pebbles. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this site possible.
While the folks over on the East Coast are waiting for a harsh winter storm, we are having an early summer in the West Coast. This crazy weather has hit temperatures over 85° F before it’s officially spring and we are already craving beach days, cool drinks and treats.
As a preview of the dog days that await us, I’ve decided to go full-on summer mode and start making frozen pops for my family. With just a few ingredients, I made these fun coconut milk cereal frozen pops.
With a hint of coconut milk, vanilla ice cream and confetti-like Fruity Pebbles, these cereal treats are perfect for a birthday party, Spring, Easter celebrations and school events. You can even get the kids to help prepare the mixture and pour into the frozen pop molds as an Easter project after the eggs have been dyed.
If you are not a fan of coconut, don’t worry. These frozen pops are customizable and can be made with regular whole, low-fat milk or your favorite plant-based milk. I personally love coconut flavor and try to include it in anything I possibly can.
I love the Fruity Pebbles cereal milk taste. It takes me back to the weekend breakfasts of my childhood. These frozen pops are the perfect blend of an modern craving with a vintage twist. They are so fun, festive and a breeze to make! Plus, who can resist all those colorful rice flakes?
Next time you are craving something sweet or in charge of the party dessert, coconut milk cereal frozen pops are the way to go. I can’t wait to try this recipe with Cocoa Pebbles and coconut milk with chocolate ice cream for a choco-coconut version. For more information on Post’s Fruity Pebbles and all the other Pebble’s varieties, follow along on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Pebbles cereal wants to inspire kids to start learning! Visit Pebbles cereal new website, “Yabba Dabba Do’ something: a collection of DO’s. Have the kiddos check out so many fun activities they can do. Have them do games, do jokes, do crafts and fill their time with lots of fun!
- 2 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Combine ice cream and milk in a large bowl. Let ice cream begin to melt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in 1 cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Scoop mixture and pour into 10-mold frozen pop maker filling each mold up to 3/4 of the way. Add remaining fruity pebbles to each mold until completely full. Cover and insert sticks. Freeze overnight.
- Run bottom of mold in room temperature water stream. Wiggle stick until frozen pop becomes loose and unsticks from mold.