This soy chorizo stuffing post by Sprouts Farmers Market and Simply Organic. Thank you for supporting the brands I love that make this website possible.
Do you have your Thanksgiving menu ready? Mine is pretty much ready to go. I need to narrow down the desserts (because I can’t have them all!) and develop a festive and bubbly drink with pomegranates and maybe some red wine. I’m excited to start testing that. One dish that is locked in and ready to execute is my soy chorizo stuffing.
If you live by “the simpler it is, the better I like it” quote, then this is the stuffing for you. Spiced with soy chorizo and fresh jalapeño, onion, carrots, cilantro and manzanilla olives this is the stuffing for you. No fuss.
All my ingredients for this quick, easy and delicious dish I found at Sprouts Farmers Market. Prepped and ready to go in under 45 minutes, this is a great pot luck dish for Friendsgiving or the office Thanksgiving celebration.
For more tasty recipes and to find your nearest Sprouts, visit Sprouts.com and SproutsBrand.com You can also follow along on Facebook and Instagram for great other meal ideas during the back to school season.
- 2 tablespoons Sprouts Brand olive oil
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 ounces (about 1 cup) soy chorizo
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 ¼ cup celery, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeds and veins removed, chopped
- ½ cup manzanilla olives stuffed with pimento, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 cups seasoned bread for stuffing
- 3 cups Sprouts Brand Vegetable Stock
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Heat olive oil in a 5-quart pot over low-medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in soy chorizo breaking up to small crumbles. Add carrots, celery, jalapeño, olives and cilantro; cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in bread, vegetable stock and cook for 10 minutes. Transfer to a baking dish, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes. Serve warm.