This is a sponsored post by Sprouts Farmers Market. All pinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love that make this website possible.
It’s Taco Tuesday my friends! Sounds like the perfect day to announce that I am officially a Sprouts Farmer’s Market recipe contributor. I am very excited to share my favorite recipes with you using Sprout’s fresh ingredients. To kick things off in a delicious way, we are celebrating Taco Tuesday with none other than beef!
To prepare for this celebration, I headed to my Sprouts beef counter and set my eyes on their marinated carne asada. This was the perfect time saver. No marinating time needed. All I had to do is light up the grill and cook the beef as soon as I got home. Their beef is the best because it’s always fresh and never frozen. Making more juicy, tender and flavorful meals. The quality is outstanding and you definitely won’t break the bank. Sprouts offers the same high quality, fresh beef served at fine restaurants and steakhouses – at only a fraction of the price.
Since the beef will be ready to be stuffed in deliciously charred corn tortillas quickly, I decided to accompany these mouthwatering tacos with a sweet and spicy pineapple pico de gallo. The key ingredients to this salsa is the addition of Sprouts White Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The flavor is amazing and pairs perfectly with carne asada. This pineapple pico de gallo can also be enjoyed with your favorite chip. You can also go crazy and make a colorful guacamole by adding a chunky avocado. Sounds like a wild party waiting to happen in the backyard this summer.
Save a headache and ask your Sprouts skilled butcher to pack some marinated carne asada this summer. You will love the convenience and most of all the happy faces once they take a bite of this delicious summer taco.
- 1 (1 pound) container Sprouts Market Corner pineapple spears, finely chopped
- 1 Serrano chile, veins and seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoon Sprouts Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sprouts Organic Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Sprouts Seasoned Carne Asada
- 8 corn tortillas
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine pineapple, Serrano, tomato, garlic, onion, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, sea salt and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Cook marinated carne asada over grill for 5-7 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and place on a cutting board. Cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Chop into 1 to 1 ½ - inch pieces.
- Warm tortillas on grill. Scoop 2 – 3 tablespoons carne asada pieces on each tortilla. Top with pineapple pico de gallo.
- Serve and enjoy!