This is fruit pico de gallo is a sponsored post by Seneca Snacks. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love that make this website possible.
Who says pico de gallo has to be savory? With the right amount of heat and sweetness, your pico de gallo can be completely transformed into something unique, healthy and not to mention delicious. Instead of using regular chips, I decided to scoop it up with Seneca Apple Chips.
Seneca Apple Chips are real apples and are perfect as a snack and appetizer. This tasty snack is made in one of the best apple producing areas in the world, Washington state’s Yakima Valley. Only the perfect apples are selected to make it to your home but don’t worry, the apples that don’t meet Seneca Snacks’ high standards are composted to make top soil. Everyone wins!
If you find this pico de gallo is a bit on the spicy side, omit the chopped jalapeño and transform it to a kid friendly fruit salad perfect for any game day gathering or just a casual meeting between friends and family.
- 1 cup jicama, chopped in small cubes
- 1 cup mango, chopped in small cubes
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped in small cubes
- 1 small jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 cup orange wedges, pith removed and chopped in small pieces
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, chopped plus more for garnish
- Seneca Apple Chips
- In a medium bowl, toss to combine all ingredients except apple chips. Serve in a serving bowl, garnish with mint leaves and serve with Seneca Snacks Apple Chips. Enjoy!