This is a sponsored post by Seneca Snacks. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love that make this website possible.
Did you know September is National Breakfast Month? Personally, breakfast should be celebrated year round. It’s not only the most important meal of the day but also my favorite. Now that school is back in session, I am limited on time in the mornings and must prep some of our breakfasts the night before.
Overnight oats take just a few minutes to prep and when you wake up in the morning, you have a creamy and sweet breakfast waiting for you in the fridge. I like add tropical fruit, such as mangoes and kiwi fruit. To give it the crunch it needs, I top my breakfast with Seneca Snacks Cinnamon Apple Chips.
Seneca Snacks come in a variety of flavors: Apple chips, pear chips and sweet potato chips. I love to add them to my son’s school lunch or have them handy for when a snack craving hits between meals. Their crispy texture keeps us asking for more without the guilt. Seneca Snacks are farmed in a sustainable environmentally friendly way.
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ cup oats
- 2/3 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- 1 kiwi fruit, chopped
- ½ cup mango, chopped
- ½ cup Seneca Snacks Cinnamon Apple Chips, crumbled
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, vanilla and maple syrup. Whisk to combine. Add oats, almond milk and chia seed. Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients.
- Divide mixture equally in two jars with lids. Refrigerate overnight. Enjoy topped with kiwi fruit, mango and crumbled Seneca Apple Chips with Cinnamon.