This is a sponsored post by Seneca Snacks. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love that make this website possible.
Football season is finally here! With football comes football viewing parties, better known as “homegating.” With homegating comes all that party food and delicious spreads that are delicious, hearty and easy to just pick up and enjoy. Nachos are a must when it comes to game time appetizers but what if I told you that I took those nachos and made them much better by switching out the fried tortilla chips with Seneca Snacks Sweet Potato Chips. Oh yes I did!
I know people can get personal with their nachos. I did! When I decided to give Seneca Snacks Sweet Potato Chips a try with my favorite nacho toppings, I was blown away by how well the combination of flavors blend together to give it that perfect bite.
Seneca Snacks Sweet Potato Chips are lightly brushed with sea salt to give it the right amount of seasoning. Seneca Snacks believes in sustainable farming when making their great products. If the sweet potatoes don’t meet their high standards, they are composed to make topsoil. Also, the potato starches released during slicing are captured and used to make recycled paper products.
- 3 (2.5 ounces) bags Seneca Sweet Potato Chips Sea Salt Flavor
- ¾ cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Mexican chorizo, cooked and crumbled in large pieces
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup corn kernels, cooked
- 1/3 cup black beans, cooked and rinsed
- ½ avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mexican crema
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Arrange Seneca Sweet Potato Chips on a large oven platter or oven safe serving plate. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, chorizo, tomato, corn, beans and avocado. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, drizzle with crema and serve.