This is a sponsored post by Natural Choice Beverages. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible.
This week has been fun. We are on spring break and I’ve been spending lots of time with my seven year old son. Needless to say, I’ve been trying to keep ourselves busy with lots of reading, making crafts and cooking. Today, we made kid-friendly spritzers with a few berries we had leftover from a fruit salad we made yesterday.
We needed fizz in our spritzers so I decided to incorporate Natural Choice Beverage Perfect Blueberry Lemon Lime to our drinks. The Perfect line of drinks are full of essential herbs and minerals, they help promote comfort, focus and immunity. With a unique blend of vitamins and detoxifiers, the beverages revitalize metabolism, boost energy and alleviate stress. They also provide healthy hydration, electrolytes and replenish body and mind. A glass full of great benefits for everyone in the family.
Perfect line of drinks are nutrient rich, gluten free and lower in sugar than the typical sport drinks. With their variety of flavors such as blood orange/strawberry pear, pomegranate/cranberry hibiscus, peach/mango and my favorite, blueberry/Lemon Lime, the possibilities of refrshing flavor and fruit combinations are endless.
- 1/2 cup blackberries, rinsed
- 1/2 cup raspberries, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Perfect Blueberry Lemon Lime flavor
- mint sprigs for garnish
- combine sugar, berries and water in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat stirring frequently. When mixture begins to boil, mash berries with a wooden spoon until mixture is thickens. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Spoon cooled berry mixture into serving glasses. About 2 tablespoons each. Pour in Perfect Blueberry Lemon Lime in each glass. Garnish with mint sprig and enjoy!
If frozen fruit is not available, use frozen.