If I had to name a product that is a staple in my home I would have to say it’s Sabra Hummus. Because every single member of my family loves it (including my six-year-old), It’s our go-to healthy snack between meals.
Sabra Hummus reminds me of my early years as a mom during maternity leave. That time I spent home with my new baby was invaluable for both my son and I. With me being so preoccupied with baby bottles and changing diapers, I hardly had the time and state of mind to prepare myself a decent meal. I am so thankful to Sabra for being there in my times of hunger. The convenience of having a container of Sabra hummus along with carrot sticks and pita slices accessible at any time of the day is the best tip I can give any new mom. Even now, Sabra is always there to save the day when I have a hungry 6-year-old and dinner is not quite ready.
May 21 is National Hummus Day. What better way to celebrate than with some quick but hearty jalapeño hummus. Sabra is giving away coupons on National Hummus Day. All you have to do is visit nhd.sabra.com and download your coupon. Remember, this is only for May, 21, so mark your calendars! For more information, follow along with the hashtag #nationalhummusday or visit Sabra on Facebook and Twitter.
- 4 slices honey wheat bread
- 8 tablespoons Sabra Jalapeño Hummus, divided
- 8 tablespoons crab claw meat, divided
- 4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/2 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chives, finely chopped
- sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spread 2 tablespoons hummus on each slice of bread.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons crab meat and 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Toast in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped tomato and chives. Season with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste. Enjoy immediately.
This is a sponsored post by Sabra. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible.