I have received information about the TYLENOL® Holiday Heroes promotion from McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., the makers of TYLENOL®. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post for Kin Community.
The holidays are practically here and I’ve been busy shopping, planning my holiday menu and thinking of new and clever ideas for homemade gifts. One person I love to make home made gifts for is my mom. Since she loves snacking on spicy treats, I made these chile-lime peanuts. They can be packaged and will arrive safely when she receives them in her mailbox.
I consider my mom my hero year round. There is no gift out there good enough to repay her for all the hard work she’s endured raising my siblings and I. She’s had to make many sacrifices in order to provide for us everything we needed as we grew up and I am thankful for everything she’s instilled in me to make me the person that I am today. I’ve received a great gift from her that I can pass on to my son.
When I discovered that TYLENOL® is looking for Holiday Heroes, I immediately had to nominate my mom. It’s the least I can do to show her how much I appreciate everything she’s done for us. I want her to enjoy the holidays with no worries and completely hassle-free. It’s a great idea that TYLENOL® wants to make sure holiday aches and pains don’t get in the way of you and your loved ones enjoying the season*.
Do you know someone who goes above and beyond for others during the holiday season? Honor your Holiday Hero on the Holiday Heroes tab of the TYLENOL® Facebook page by visiting www.tylenolholidayheroes.com. Submit a photo and story for the opportunity to win one of five great prizes**
- A Spa Day
- A Chef To Cook A Holiday Meal
- A Limo For A Day of Shopping
- A Cleaning Crew Before and After The Holiday Gathering
- A Holiday Lighting Or Card Distribution Service
Don’t these prizes sound amazing? You must hurry to enter! Promotion ends soon!
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 cups raw peanuts, shelled and peeled
- 2 tablespoons dried whole chile pequin
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1/2 tablespoons salt (or to taste)
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add peanuts and stir frequently until they turn golden brown; approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in pequin peppers and continue stirring for 1 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a large glass bowl. Stir in lime juice and salt until evenly distributed. Set aside and let cool.
Don’t forget to also “Like” TYLENOL® Holiday Heroes on Facebook!
* Use TYLENOL® only as directed.
** Entry takes place on the Holiday Heroes tab of the TYLENOL® Facebook page. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & DC, 18 or older. Contest ends 1/3/14. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules, available at www.tylenolholidayheroes.com.