This is a sponsored post on behalf of Tabasco. All opinions and recipe are 100% my own.
Today I read a quote that said “worry is a misuse of your imagination.” It popped up on my Facebook news feed and it happened at just the right time when I was starting to, yes, worry.
Sometimes we need a little nudge from life, in this case Facebook, to tell us that everything is going to be ok. Just like that. It was like a flip of a switch, a slap in the face.
I knew that I am on the right track personally and professionally and no looking back is allowed. Life is good and I worry too much. This is where I am supposed to be at this particular moment and I am so happy I have my family and friends with me.
To celebrate this realization, I cooked breakfast for my family. Got creative and made one of our favorite feasts. Breakfast Papas!
Eat up! don’t worry and enjoy!
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 large russet potato, rinsed and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 eggs
- sea salt to taste
- In a large pot, boil 4 cups water and salt. Add potatoes and rapid boil for approximately 5 minutes. drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet add oil and heat over medium heat. Carefully place potatoes and garlic on hot oil. Add 4 tablespoons of Tabasco sauce and fry until golden. Remove from skillet and place on paper towels to drain excess oil. Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle potatoes with cheese and parsley.
- In a small frying pan, cook eggs sunny side up or overeasy. To serve, place potatoes on plate and top with fired egg, salt and 2 tablespoons of Tabasco sauce sprinkled over dish.